Wednesday 27 January 2010

Family Court Hell

Family Court HELL (Paperback)

by Mark Harris (Author)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Family-Court-HELL-Mark-Harris/dp/1906206120

Reviews:

As a woman of nearly 40, I have had to live through the pain of never
seeing my father or ever knowing him because my parents divorced when I was a
baby. I was in tears reading Family Court Hell. The Children Act in 1989 was
intended to stop these blights on people's lives, but reading both Mark Harris
and his daughter Lisa's accounts of what happened to them proves the Act changed
nothing. If the mother wants rid of the father, these dreadful men and women who
work as judges seem to facilitate it. As always, only the lawyers gain from what
takes place, I think this book with the author's suggestions, should become a
vehicle to change the law.

To Jail a father for waving to his children while knowing that the mothers
boyfriend was abusing the children beggars belief. The more this case is made
public knowledge the quicker change for the good of all will arrive. So good to
read how the girls took on the courts and won!

No comments:

Post a Comment